A panel of presenters will share their favorite math teaching tips, games, and class management ideas.
Some of the presenters are:
* Timon Piccini (@MrPicc112, http://mrpiccmath.weebly.com/) on Operation Soccer
* Scott Keltner (@ScottKeltner) Pi Day, A Coin Drive, and a Sierpinski Triangle for the Ages
* @approx_normal on using Google Voice for Parent/Student communications
* Sadie Estrella (@wahedahbug) on Classroom management for math
* Justin Lanier (@j_lanier) Wall Space: how I use my classroom walls for instructional and student-work-display purposes
* Chris Harrow (@chris_harrow) on Computer Algebra Systems